Thursday, January 15, 2009

An AMuse Lounge Challenge Card

This card is a challenge from the AMuse Lounge Challenge...Make a card using our newest Amuse stamps. I love this little balloon bouquet stamp and sentiment. Great for birthdays! I colored the image with my glaze pens for a bit of dimension. The cardstock was cut/embossed with my new Spellbinders Labels 2 Nesties...love how these dies add a bit of dimension to paper. This was then backed with AMuse Kitchen Green CS which I ran through my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. I added some light green dotted ribbon to match. This card design came together quickly. Shhhh Don't tell...but I'll be sending this card to my grandson for his 14th birthday.
OMGoodness where did the time go. Yikes!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the AML challenge! :)

Lisa said...

Too cute. I really like the look of the polka-dotted paper after you ran it through the Cuttlebug!! Great idea!

Laura said...

Too cute! I need to get the label nestability. Keep seeing it on the cards. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job! You used one of my favorite sentiments! :)