Tuesday, February 2, 2010

PTI Birthday Contest

Did you hear the news? PTI is having a birthday...three years! Wow!!!
In celebration of their birthday Nichole is having a contest with lots of birthday goodies. Make sure you check it out.

Here's my birthday card for the drawing:

I love using blue/brown together and isn't this cupcake darling?!?!
The cardstock is PTI and the dotted patterened paper is from that huge slab of paper I bought years ago at Costco. The chocolate yummy ribbon is also from PTI.

There is still time for me to do another card...I have till 7am tomorrow morning. Guess I'd better get cracking if I want two entries. *grin*
Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

Great job with the cupcake image...it was my fave of the bunch! Your card is fab!

♥Lea