Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family St. Patrick's Day Cards

Well the big green day is just about here and I can't wait. I'll be making an Irish Soda Bread tonight so I can have some tomorrow for breakfast. Yum!
I have brought out my Belleek and bought my shamrock plant. Can you say I'm a wee bit Irish? LOL
I'll also be watching QVC tomorrow and drool at all the Irish items and if I'm careful I will probably do a wee bit of shopping. *grin*
I have found another great stamp site...yeah! Waltzingmouse Stamps and it is in Ireland...now how great is that? Claire not only has some awesome stamps but she also has digi papers. I used Celtic Lunettes digi papers for my card...love the authentic Irish look.

The stamp set is fairly new from PTI Luck of the Irish...ribbon is also PTI. Gorgeous yes?

Now Claire over at WM is having a blog hop tomorrow and if I can get my act together (and butt in gear) I will be posting another St. Patrick's Day card tomorrow.

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy St. Patrick's Day! We are all a wee bit Irish on St. Patty's day you know. *grin*

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: