Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Tote W/Cards

This is such an easy tote/card pattern...you can make a full set of cards (8) and the tote in less than two hours. If it took me slightly less than two hours to make I'm sure some/most stampers can make this cute gift idea in about an hour. That is how easy it is to put together.

I used SU! Au Chocolat designer paper (retired) and a nice sage green (Bazzill???)...ribbon and button are PTI. The sentiment stamp is SU!

If you would like the pattern for this project just email me and I will be more than happy to send you the PDF file. Just wanted to add that this is not my pattern...I found it at SplitCoastStampers. Sorry but I do not remember who the owner of this pattern is or I would most definitely give credit.

This was another donation for a fundraiser to help the wife/children of a young man who lost his battle with lymphoma.

Make sure you hug your family today and tell them how much they mean to you all....you just never know what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Polly Pierce said...

Hey Nancy! What a lovely card and tote you 've made, I'm sure that the people you're fundraising for are absolutely delighted with them. They're beautiful and a great example of CAS...

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty gift set Nancy! I like how you decorated that gift bag!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is really a lovely gift set. Such a great card with a delightful matching tote...brilliant!