Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

This is this years Christmas card that was sent out to family and friends.


The tree is from a very special set from WMS called Nutcracker Sweet. I silver embossed the image to a Spellbinders Label Die and adhered to the base card with popdots. I ran 3/4 of the base card through my snowflake embossing folder then added two score lines with my scorpal. The Merry Christmas sentiment is also from WMS.
A very simple but elegant Christmas card.

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Belinda said...

So simple and elegant! Just lovely! The White on white is just perfect!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very pretty card Nancy! Love the embossed BG and the darling WM tree :)

cbuswell said...

Love the simplicity and fabulous embossing!

Card-Eology said...

“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”

Jessica said...

Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you! Beautiful Card! love the white and all the pretty embossing! :)

bonnie32002 said...

“Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”

I love white on white cards!

Donna said...

This is a gorgeous card. I always enjoyed white on white with embossing. Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked YOU! Thanks for the inspiration.