Saturday, May 5, 2007

Taking It Easy Tonight

I'm being a bit of a baby tonight and taking it easy. *grin*
I was at a CM crop all day today. Finally finished up my Canada/New England Cruise album from September 2005 today .... WooHoo!!! Took me long enough! LOL
Thought it would be a good idea to finish up these pictures before I go to Ireland. I know I will have a boat load of pictures to crop from Ireland! Even bought a very pretty Irish green Creative Memories album today....I like to plan ahead. *smile*

I came accross this blog tonight that has all the retired SU! stamp sets listed with a picture link to SU! Be sure to check out MarniL Gallery from SCS.
She also updates on product availability .... this is an awesome Interactive Retiring Stamp Set List
Be sure to check this out!!!!

Reminder....Blog Candy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: