Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grumpy

Just a quick blog update before I go in the pool for some exercise.
I made this card for one of my sisters who is going through a rough time right now. And she loved receiving my grumpabella! This bella (grumpabella) is probably my all time favorite of the Bellas....she's pretty much like me first thing in the morning. *grin* Uhhhh Trust me I'm definitely not pencil thin like the bellas. LOL I'm not a morning person. Takes me quite a while to wake up and become social. I'm better now than when I was growing up. LOL
The designer paper is My Minds Eye from the huge slab I bought from Costco. The solid green is Creative Memories. Snaps are Making Memories. I colored grumpy with SU! watercolor crayons...love, love, love these!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I like both your Bellas. Very nicely done!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute!!!