Friday, December 21, 2007

More Christmas Tags

I made these Christmas Gift Tags from PIF rak's I received on SCS. The ladies there are very generous with the images they offer up on PIF. I love how these little gift tags made with Elzybells turned out. Punched the image with my square scallop punch then colored them with my Prisma pencils and Gamasol. Backed on red bazzill paper and added doodles with the SU! white gel pen. Used Papertreyink white cardstock for the tag and used a Creative Memories scallop corner rounder. The tin is the 8 oz square from papertreyink. Not sure who made the green/gold patterned paper...but the red ribbon is more MayArts. I bought a spool of 100 yards because I go through so much red grosgrain. *grin* Did I mention that I love how this little gift turned out? *grin*
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: