Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Weekly Challenge #53: Let's Celebrate!!

This weeks challenge over at A*Muse is to make a card that celebrates something. Since I just finished a swap card for the month of July...I thought I would enter this Birthday card.

I love this little girl on a swing...so care free. I did a bit of masking just to see if I remembered how to and it worked! Can you just imagine yourself on a nice sunny summer day out in the yard...grass and flowers ....just swinging the day away. This is how I think all birthday's should be celebrated....very care free.
I colored the images with my prisma pencils and blended with gamsol. I added stickles for a pop of sparkle on the flowers...not sure if they show up to well on the scan. I made a little pocket behind the green CS to slip a sentiment that was stamped on a tag.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

very cute card! *love* the pocket sentiment!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute! I love your coloring and the design! Thanks so much for doing the challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

I really like your card. Great idea in the pocket too. You know that I will be looking for more this weekend. have fun.
Mary