Thursday, July 3, 2008

Another A Muse Challenge Card


You know something....you all could be having as much fun as I am over at A-Muse-A-Palozza. There is still time to register and have fun with all the great challenges. Oh did I forget to mention all the fantastic prizes that they are giving away?!?! Lots and lots of A Muse stamps and products! Now what are you all waiting for....go register. And don't forget to mention that I (Nancy Lucas) sent you! Enjoy!

I have another AP challenge card...this one is Geeta's Challenge I'm not much into making pocket cards but since it's A*Muse*A*Palooza I had to play. I'll come back later today and give some deets on this card.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

You are really having fun creating all these cards! You are good at this.
Are you enjoying your new little grandaughter? "smile"
Love,
Kathy

Rochelle W said...

Pocket cards are fun to make. This one is cute. I love the paper.