Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Amuse Calendar

I know I've been MIA lately....Life, what can I say comes before my blog.
So far I've made up two of the Amuse Calendars. The one I'm posting today is in the A2 format. Unfortunately I don't have the Square format calendar...it has already been given as a gift. Actually the one I'm posting here is a gift but I "borrowed" it for a few days to post on my blog. *grin* Thanks Jennifer!



This is September 08 & 09 pages. Stamps are all Amuse. All images colored with my prisma pencils and blended with gamsol. The white and black linen card stock throughout the calendar is Neenah...love this cs! And I purchase it by the 250 sheet pack which really brings the price per sheet down quite a bit. The other cs if I remember correctly is Stampin' Up! You will notice the circle holes in the top...these were punched with my crop a dile and all pages were held together with 1 1/2" binder rings purchased from Staples
I will be posting more calendar pages in the following days.
Those two "dots" on the calendar pages are from my scanner...they are not on the pages.

Thanks for stopping by!