Friday, December 5, 2008

Charlie Brown

Every time I look at this card I think of the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. *grin* My daughter says we have a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree...because our tree is 38 years old. LOL But it sure doesn't look like this poor little tree.
This is another AMuse stamp...Bare Tree which I just stamped in a brown ink and colored the lonely ornament in my scarlet red Prisma Pencil. I cut and embossed the cardstock with the scallop oval Nestabilities then did the same for the red backing cs. Dotted the scallops with my white SU! gel pen. Adhered the oval to dark green swiss dotted cuttlebugged cardstock. The ribbon is from Michaels dollar bin. Sentiment is SU!....but at the moment can't remember which set it is from.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I love the Charlie Brown Christmas tree...I am going to use that next year for my Christmas cards =)