Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Santa

My first time using the post date posting. Hope this works and it gets posted on Friday the 12th. *grin* Trying to be organized and post a few cards while I'm in Reno visiting my grand daughter. I'll be back to "live" posting somewhere around the 22nd.

This next Christmas card is an old CTMH Santa image. I have absolutely no clue which set this is from...but he sure is cute! I stamped the image with pallette noir ink then ran it through the oval nestie. Did the same with the red backing CS. I ran the white CS through the devine swirls cuttlebug folder and also backed this with the red cardstock. The red ribbon is MayArts from one of Jody's ribbon shares. I also sponged a red chalk ink on the white oval for a bit of dimension.
This was a very simple, quick card and I'm very please with how it all came together.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Nancy, LOVE the fun design and the swirled background. Have fun on vacation!

Hugs & Smiles,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Nancy I just love this card - and Brendan's birthday card. Your cards are so eligent. Keep up the good work.
Grace