Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gift Card Holders

I was inspired by Kerry on the making of my gift card holders for my recent craft show. Kerry has some awesome ideas and is a very talented lady.

The designer paper is just scraps I had left in my stash. The stamp set I used is from Papertreyink and I used my scallop punches and added a bit of bling to them with Stickles. Again...I don't own the Top Note die and substituted my Nestie.

I really like how this Starbucks gift card holder came together and I will definitely be making more for just general gifts. I used my the large Nestie die...folded my card stock and off set the die and ran it through the Cuttlebug. You want to be able to open the holder...reason for the offset die. I ran one holder through a CB folder then I sponged some Chocolate Chip ink on the edges for depth. Added a velcro to the top for a closure. I also added a glue dot inside (with the plastic paper still on) to affix the gift card.
I found the Starbucks stamp at my local stamping/scrapping store...sorry too lazy at the moment to check the company.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

babar said...

amazing gift card holders beautiful color selection.
Plastic Card Holders
PVC cards