Monday, December 14, 2009

More Christmas Crafts

While shopping in my local Michael's for craft show supplies I spied some hot cocoa cones up by the register for sale. I immediately had a light bulb moment....I can make these and sell at my craft show!



I bought the cone bags in the Wilton aisle...piping bags. I just did a google search for Hot Cocoa Cones...a bunch of instructions showed up. I believe I used the one from Martha Stewart. Printed a tag for instructions and used a Poinsettia eyelet from my stash of fancy eyelets.

I made up five Hot Cocoa Cones for the craft show and did not sell one...but my daughter brought them to her work and they all sold. Kinda funny what won't sell in one show and it will sell out in another.
These were fun to make and looked awesome!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: