Saturday, April 26, 2008

Do The Hustle

We had to follow a sketch and could only take 30 minutes creating our card. Whew! Giving my old brain a workout. *grin*
This image is an oldie but a goodie from Amuse...Seattle Girl. Definitely one of my favorites. I masked the Rain drops. (since I'm house/dog sitting I only brought the basics with me...only pallet Noir ink. Wish I had thought to bring a blue for the rain drops) Colored the image with my SU! watercolor crayons and added some white dots with my white SU! pen. Don't think the scan shows the white dots on the umbrella. The blue is most likely Bazzill but the patterened paper is SU! from the 6x6 hostess paper pack.
I really love how this card turned out with the limited supplies I brought with me.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

Dana said...

This is an adorable card! You did a great job on this challenge!

Jen D said...

This came out so cute! I love Seattle Girl!

Tisha said...

Cute card! I love Seattle Girl!

Rhonda said...

This is super sweet!! I love that sentiment with her, I don't think I've seen them paired up yet!! Very clever!! Perfect sketch!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!!

KATHY said...

I LOVE IT, SUPER CUTE!