Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paper Piecing Patterns RAK

I've decided to give these away as a RAK (Random Act of Kindness). Just let me know which patterns or book you would like and I will get them in the mail to you. They are Windows of Time patterns.

These patterns all have new homes!

Be My Valentine (bunny holding a heart)
We love America (Wagon with flag/hearts)
School Daze (pencils tie w/ bow,apple,reportcard)
Happy Birthday Clown
Forever Roses (three long stem roses in vase)
Beary Special ( lots of bears)
Graduate
Ho! Ho! Ho! (Three old fashioned santa faces)
Little Picasso ( paint jars,brushes, pallet)
Bun E. Flop (Bunny w/ flower)
Rein "Dear" ( Cute reindeer)
Spook ...Too Cute to Spook ( Ghosts)
Vince...(very cute dracula)
Gratitude ( Thanksgiving)
Will E. Keep (country type snowman)

I also have three paper piecing pattern books....all geared toward kids.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is a RAK?