Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nichole's Clearly Creative Challenge

I spotted this challenge awhile ago and knew eventually I would make a card using this technique. I won't go into the details here but be sure to check out Nichole's Blog for all the instructions for this different and unique card. I used scraps from the SU! hostess 6x6 designer paper. SU! Little Birdie Told Me set stamped on PTI white and colored with my SU! watercolor crayons. That was backed on a scrap of Garden Green. Punched the corners with the ticket punch and added light yellow eyelets. The Lemon Tart CS and the ribbon is from Papertreyink. Love, love their Lemon Tart. To me it is the perfect yellow. This was a fun card to make and something I never ever would have thought of on my own. And that is why Nichole owns her own stamp company. *grin*

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

HOW CUTE!!! I love the colors. I totally want some of that Lemon Tart CS. Listen to me!! I totally need to stop buying and start USING!!

Rochelle W said...

Love it! That bird is super cute. Great card too Nancy.