Sunday, June 29, 2008

A*Muse*A*Palooza and AP Sketches


You know something....you all could be having as much fun as I am over at A-Muse-A-Palozza. There is still time to register and have fun with all the great challenges. Oh did I forget to mention all the fantastic prizes that they are giving away?!?! Lots and lots of A Muse stamps and products! Now what are you all waiting for....go register. And don't forget to mention that I (Nancy Lucas) sent you! Enjoy!

I've decided to do more sketch challenges...I need all the help I can get with my cards. *grin*
Tisha over at AP (A*Muse*A*Palooza) had a couple sketch challenges posted and these are the cards I entered. The image Take Out Box I received in an image swap and colored with my PrismaPencils and blended with gamsol...punched with my circle punch. I ran a scrap piece of CS through my CB Swiss Dots folder then punched with the scallop punch. I've been wanting to make a card with the ribbon running through the slot punch...I've seen so many cards like this on SCS. Just received my SU! order and decided to break in my new slot punch on this card. Love,love how this looks! The patterned paper is from the huge slab from Costco. I believe the red CS is Bazzill. Ribbon is from a ribbon share. Simple but quick Valentine card. Yes, I know I'm either a bit late or quite early. *grin*

The second card is the next part of the sketch challenge. This time I used the 4 bar A Muse Kitchen collection note card as my base. I love the Lemonade Stand by A Muse and received a bunch from an image swap. Colored with PrismaPencils and again blended with gamsol. I added some grass with a green prismapencil.This is not showing up to well in the scan...sorry. Scallop oval is PTI Lemon Tart CS...which I thought was quite appropriate. *grin* Used my SU! white pen to dot the scallops. Ribbon is PTI...gorgeous! This was a fun/quick challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Great cards. I love the embossed scallop circle.
Cute sketch on the second one too.