Sunday, February 1, 2009

Chocolate and Pink

I just love how chocolate and pink go together so well...don't you?
And when I was creating this card I just kept thinking of chocolate fudge brownies...yum o! So I started rummaging through my embossing jars to find something special for this cute bday card.
I found the perfect embossing powder for these yummy birthday cupcakes. Chocolate Brownie Scented embossing powder!!! Ohhhh My Goodness it actually smells like chocolate.

This card is longer than what I normally make...but I wanted to place three cupcakes on this card. I read somewhere that an odd number of items is more pleasing to the eye.
This cute little cupcake set is by Close To My Heart (CTMH) which I received from my daughter for Christmas.
I used stickles for the sprinkles for a bit of bling. The solid paper is Bazzill and the background paper is from that large slab I bought eons ago from Costco. Ribbon is from a ribbon share.

Go Cardinals!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: