Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Treat Boxes

I wanted to make the boys something small/quick to give to their teachers for Valentine's Day.
SCS had this tuturiol on very cute Ghirardelli boxes.
I have four chocolate squares in each box...tight but they fit.
The patterened paper is SU!. The circle and scalloped circle are SU! Cardstock is from my local PaperPlus store.
All stamps are AMuse. I added stickles and a red AMuse sticker for some added bling.
I like how these little boxes came together...quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love your adorable treat boxes, Nancy!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Nancy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute Valentine card Nancy!

Rochelle W said...

Oh my gosh Nancy!! Your boxes are sooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! The glitter is perfect!