Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Day Card

I have been busy this week making Valentine Day cards. Unfortunately my scanner has been acting up and acting kinda funky. So please excuse these weird scans.


This cute little card is for my Grand daughter Melanie. She is eight months old today and sooo adorable. I miss her...she live in Reno and I'm in Phoenix. *sigh*

This card was inspired by a card Jennifer posted on her blog. I also was inspired by Rose Ann of Paper Delightz for the shape/design of this card. Make sure you stop by their blog for some great inspiration! Both of these ladies are super talented.
I wanted to used my new heart nesties and this little mousie was just wanting to be inked.
And anyone who knows me .... knows I hate mice! *shiver* But this little guy is cute. He's from the SU! set Happy Heart Day.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: