Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Christmas Gift

I'm thinking of taking a short blogging break for the holidays.
Hopefully I'll be back sometime next week. In the mean time I'd like to
wish every one who stops and reads my bog a very Merry Christmas!
I made this nugget tin for the lady that does my hair. Who doesn't like chocolate! This tin was quick and easy. Again I'm not sure who the patterened paper is from...sorry. But you would understand if you only could see my stamping room and table. *grin* Total mess! I really need to clean it up so it looks a bit presentable and so I'll be able to find stuff. I know I had ordered some page pebbles but for the life of me couldn't find them this week. As soon as the holiday's are over I will be cleaning/purging my stamping/scrapbooking room. I need some organization! Be sure to check back early next year for some blog candy...with all the cleaning I will be doing I'm sure I'll have some neat things to share. So I guess that will be one of my New Year's resolutions....along with trying to eat healthy.
I hope you all have a truly blessed and Merry Christmas! Enjoy this time of year with your families.
See you shortly.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute tin.
Merry Christmas Nancy.

Debbi said...

This is super cute. I'm sure it was much appreciated!