Saturday, March 8, 2008

Easter Card

Would you believe I actually have my Easter cards made?!?! They aren't signed or addressed yet...but they are finished! Yes!!!
I really don't have many Easter type sets so I pulled out a tried, true and well loved SU! set...The Gifts of Spring. I love this little chickie and it works perfectly for how I used this stamp. I used SU! Wintergreen DS paper and also Wild Wasabi. I really love the wild wasabi paper and ribbon.
Added a few eyelets with the crop-a-dile and I called it complete! Love this card and the colors.
Whoa...just noticed how crooked the ribbon is. Will have to fix that before mailing. *grin*
I will be posting the completed baby shower shoes in a few weeks! These are turning out just soooo adorable!!!
I'm also working on a family recipe book for my nephew and his new bride...they are getting married April 12th. And I will be flying to Baltimore for the wedding. I love attending out of state weddings...kind of like a family reunion.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Nancy. I like the decorated edge you made.