Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Card for Miss Melanie


You know something....you all could be having as much fun as I am over at A-Muse-A-Palozza. There is still time to register and have fun with all the great challenges. Oh did I forget to mention all the fantastic prizes that they are giving away?!?! Lots and lots of A Muse stamps and products! Now what are you all waiting for....go register. And don't forget to mention that I (Nancy Lucas) sent you! Enjoy!


First I'd like to thank you all for the congrats on my new granddaughter Melanie. *smile* She is absolutely adorable. And yes I am definitely the proud grandmother of three beautiful grandchildren now! *smile* That's the frosting on the cake of life.

I finished up this card to send to my son and his wife to congratulate them on the birth of their daughter. This is a total CASE of StickUps card over at SCS. Isn't this just the cutest baby card ever?!?! When I saw it I knew I would be making one eventually. I love how this card came together! I did not have the SU! set By Ones and By Twos. The ducks and the onsie are a RAK (random act of kindness) from a sweet lady at SCS (Thank You!!!). These are colored with PrismaPencils and blended with gamsol. Yellow/White paper are PTI. Pink is SU! Ribbon is from one of the many ribbon shares I joined. And the little circle w/heart I picked up in the dollar spot at Target. Love how this card resembles a decorated baby wall!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: