Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Card 2008

Why is it I always seem to have plenty of time for Christmas cards/projects then bam...time gets short?!?! That's how it seems with November...the month just flies by. Next week will be Thanksgiving and I just finished up my Thanksgiving cards. Now I just need to address the envies and get them in the mail this weekend.
This card went very quickly. Super easy!
I have one set of Nesties and I love this scalloped oval Nestie! The cornicopia from SU! Thankful Season fits perfectly on the largest oval. I stamped the image on PTI's white shimmer paper...gorgeous. Then embossed with SU! gold embossing powder. I rubbed the edges lightly with gold metallic rub on. Just enough to soften the white shimmer paper. I ran the gold cardstock through my Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug folder. Love how this looks.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: