Thursday, April 8, 2010

Card Tote

Today I am posting the first of two OSW (One Sheet Wonder) cards plus a tote that I have made recently for different fund raisers.
This first one is for a raffle for my grandson's band boosters.

The tote holds at least eight cards...love this! This was soooo easy to cut and assemble. If you would like the pattern/directions please email me...since I do not know how to add a pdf file to this post. This makes a very nice gift and can be made up in no time at all.
The CS is PTI and the patterned paper is a retired SU!. Stamp set is also from SU!...but I forget the name of the set.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very pretty gift bags. I love doing one sheet wonder cards. “Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you.

Jacqueline Frisbie said...

You surely have some beautiful cards and projects here on your site. Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is sharing the comment wealth and I picked you.
Jackie