Monday, December 20, 2010

Ghiradelli Candy Holder

These little Ghiradelli holders are so cute and everyone just loves them. Word of warning here...they are a bit time consuming to make but I always make at least a dozen at a time one step at a time. Just put some music on and they will be finished in no time at all.
I know the tutorial says to use sticky strip but I found it doesn't hold that well for this project...I always use Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive. This can be found at Michaels. I also use clips to hold it together till the glue drys.

I normally use a tan/beige cardstock but this was for a special order and the lady wanted red/green holders.
There is a great tutorial over at SCS and these are the directions that I used.
The round mouse stamp is from PaperTreyInk....love this company! I also added a little bling to the mousey nose.

Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: