Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentine Day Card

Hi to whoever still reads my blog...*grin*
I do know that when a blogger doesn't post that often (like myself) people tend not to stop by as often. I'm just not a daily or even a weekly blogger. Wish I was but I know myself...it's just not going to happen.
I did sign up for two craft shows in April...the first and the last Saturday of the month.
I have been busy making projects and cards to sell and hopefully I will be posting those in a timely manner.
This is the Valentine Day card I sent out to my grandchildren this year.

I'm very happy with how this card came together. A bit different for me.
I found the little brown envelope at Michaels and wanted to use it for a Valentine card. I punched hearts from solid and patterened valentine paper and put them in the envie...cute!
The base of the card is craft cardstock from PTI. I then layered a nice solid red with PTI valentine paper. For an added touch I also used PTI's natural twine.

I do have one more Valentine Day project to post that I made for the grandson's but I need to check on the corresponding link to give credit.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: