Sunday, April 22, 2007

Teacher Gift




I have been busy the last few nights making this teacher gift. I have
got to be one of the slowest card/stuff makers out there. *grin* It
just seems to take me forever to finish a project like this...but I
love making them...so I guess that is what counts the most.
I made
this teacher coaster box for a special teacher. Then I thought...I
gotta make some cards to match to put in the box. So this is what I
came up with. I'm pretty pleased with how this project turned out.
I had one sheet left of this apple background paper and knew I had to use it. (I'm also very, very patterned paper challenged LOL ) I will be making a few more boxes and filling them with cards. Just need to find more school themed paper.
Before attaching the red card stock on the coaster I ran it through my Cuttlebug using my one and only flower embossing folder. Love, love, love this new toy!!!!

The stamp is Teachabella.
When I saw this stamp on the site I knew I had to add it to my ever
growing collection of stamps. My daughter-in-law is a teacher and my
daughter is finishing up her degree soon in education to teach second
grade.
Paper is Bazzill. I used my Prisma pencils to color and Gamsol to blend. I really like using this technique to color. Ribbon is from SU!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

This is super cute. She will love it. You did a great job.

{S} said...

Nancy!! WOW! it's been way too long! I'm so happy to see you are still creating and now blogging!! Whoo! All your creations look great! I love the Bella's and have almost half of the entire current collection. :~O LOL!!

Pam said...

Nancy, this is just darling. I love your stuff. I've just tagged you! Come check out my blot

http://www.madebyme2.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a creative way to use this cute Bella. I LOVE it. I sure enjoy your blog and love your card creations...you are very talented!
Linda SS