Tuesday, April 17, 2007



Wow...where has the time gone! It's been a busy week
for me so far. I need to make more time to post to my blog. Is anyone
out there reading this?!?!LOL
I just love this SU! set...Simply Said. It has to be one of my all time favorite sets from SU!
Can you tell I love the floral sets? *grin*
I sent this birthday card to my sister Bunny. All paper is Non SU!...either Bazzill or Creative Memories. Ribbon is SU!. I colored the two step flowers with SU! inks. For my sisters card I used the SU!
white gel pen to color in the daisy's. Actually this is a very
easy/quick card to make and I love having a supply of birthday cards on
hand to send.

I finally broke down on Sunday and went to Michaels and bought myself a Cuttlebug! WooHoo!!!!!
I did use the 40% off coupon but that bug is still a bit expensive. But
so far I think it's well worth the money. Only purchased a couple
embossing folders...haven't gotten any dies yet. But that is next on my
list of must haves. Waiting for the next "M" coupon to buy the Olivia
alphabet.Ohhhh I am sooo gonna love playing with this little green bug!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading! =)

Rochelle W said...

I love your card. Simply Said is a great set. Simple layout too.

Anya said...

Cute card! I really like the stitched daisy stamp, and how you paired the pink and green colors.