Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cup Card




On SplitCoastStampers they have a weekly tutorial on
Wednesday. Last Wednesday the Technique Tutorial was making a Cup Card. Well this is my version of the cup card...pretty much a
CASE. But I will get better at showing my own style.
When I was in "M" the other week I picked up some of the $1 acrylic stamps and the sun on this
card is from one of these sets. I used SU! Summer Sun ink pad. I just stippled on chocolate chip for the land/beach and used ballet blue for the sky.
My first attempt at making this card I used some sand with dazzling
diamonds for the land/beach....but couldn't get the cup to adhere no
matter what I used. :(
But I sure looked glittery after trying that technique! *grin* No matter how neat I try to be while using dazzling diamonds I always manage getting just as much on me as I do my project.
LOL
Sorry...this isn't the best photo. There is a bit of reflection on the micro beads.

I made a few of these cards and they are ready to be mailed out as RAK'S....hope they go through the mail without too much damage.

Don't forget to check out my Blog Candy one post below! You have until next Monday ~ May 7th...late afternoon to leave a comment. I will have one of my grandsons pick a number.

Thnks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Nancy, the card turned out great. But I am floored to hear that you have grandchildren. I would have never guessed that from your picture!

Anonymous said...

Your cup card link is not working, but the card looks GREAT!

My blog--http://blog.360.yahoo.com/rubyslippers74

Nancy said...

Donna ~ Thanks for letting me know about the broken link....it's working now.