Sunday, November 4, 2007

Another Bella card

I actually did some stamping last week. My daughter asked me to
make a get well card for a reading teacher her son (my grandson) had
last year. I pulled out my stamped images ofBellas that I received from RAK's. This card was quick and easy .... I just used my circle on the feelabella then back that with some SU! DP that was punched with my scallop circle punch. Backed all that with a circle of Bazzill green...to bring in a different color. And of course I ran some bazzill
pink through the CB. Love that folder! Added a little bit of ribbon
from a ribbon share and plopped on some Making Memories flower brads.
I'm happy with this card and my grandson was happy also.



Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Cute card. this image always makes me laugh.