Thursday, November 29, 2007

Origami Gift Box

Just popping in for a few minutes to post this very easy Origami Gift Box that was featured on SCS.
This gift box is so easy to make you will wonder why you didn't think of it first. *grin* This is the perfect size box for that extra special gift this Christmas. I love, love how mine turned out!
The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye from the big slab I bought at Costco. I used my SU! tag punches for the silver embossed tag. Silver cord is SU! and the red ribbon I bought from TexasJodyLynn in one her many, many ribbon shares.

DH and I have been putting up Christmas all day and still aren't finished. *frown* I need to pack away my knick knacks in the dinning and living rooms so I can do Christmas in those rooms. DH is planning on putting up the lights outside tomorrow morning...but I think he will have to rethink those plans. We are suppose to get some much needed rain tomorrow and Saturday. I love rainy days and will probably be working on Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: