Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine Treats

Well I'm not like most bloggers who have holiday projects finished and up on their blogs weeks ahead of time. Guess you could call me the last minute holiday project blogger. *grin*
I made these valentine treats for my one grandson to hand out on Thursday. They are easy to make...but lots and lots of steps...which seemed to take me forever!
There are 32 treats going to school with him on Thursday...31 students plus one for his teacher. I found this treat holder from another blog link...but unfortunately I can't seem to find the ladies blog. If anyone recognizes this treat holder...please let me know and I will be more than happy to give credit. I found the blog that has not only the directions...but Dawn has a video tutorial! Dawns Stamping Thoughts Candy Holder Go check out Dawn's blog...whoohoo!!!
The stamp is from SU!'s Happy Heart Day which I colored in with my prisma pencils and gamsol. The little flower on the heart is colored with an embossing gel pen. I also used SU!'s white gel pen on the scalloped circle. The circle is attached to the holder with pop dots. But the really neat thing is that these are closed using the ribbon...the bottom flap is just tucked under the ribbon. Sooo easy! These little holders hold one fun size M&M package. Would you believe I did not eat even eat one package? Amazing...especially for me. *grin*
Now I just need to make some Valentine cards and get those mailed by Tuesday. Why do I procrastinate?!?!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Nancy,
Super cute!!! I love making these. I like the size of yours. I like how you have the ribbon too. AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing goodies girlie .. Just fabulous ..
Have a Great weekend Beautiful blog too :-)
xoxo
Dawn griffith