Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Feel Like Jepeto

I was beginning to feel like Jepeto from the Disney movie making these baby shower shoes. *grin*
But I finished all 30 shoe favors with time to spare. Sorry this picture is a bit dark...I have a terrible time getting a good picture. I loved how these turned out and so did everyone at the baby shower.I ordered the pattern from Creative Cuts and More. I started out using the redline sticky tape that was recommended but switched to Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive when the shoe started to come undone. I purchased this adhesive at my local "Mikes" with a coupon. This stuff works wonderfully!

Guess what?!?!? My Amuse/Elzybells order will be delivered today!!!! Yeah...I'm so excited to play with some new stamps.

Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Oh, this is just the cutest idea for a baby shower! I love your blog, so I am tagging you for the 7things game. check mine oput for the details.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, they are really cute. You did a great job! I'm glad that everyone at the shower loved them.

Kathy

does anyone else have trouble posting here?