Sunday, April 20, 2008

One Of My Favorite Cards

This is probably one of my favorite cards to make. I just love the bright spring colors with just a touch of SU! ribbon. This set is SU! Simply Said and well used/loved. I colored the flowers with my SU! markers after stamping with Pallet Noir. Card stock is Bazzill.
I'm probably going to be in trouble later this week. I went shopping online at Amuse and purchased some Amuse and a few Elzybells stamps. Trust me...I really splurged! *grin* Don't know who will be receiving a card from me with these new stamps....but I will have lots of fun stamping with these cuties!
I took a pic of the baby shoe favors but I just need to upload to my computer. I will post those in the next day or two.

Have a wonderful week and as always Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: