Saturday, May 10, 2008

Baby Boy Card

My niece had a baby boy the other week a bit early. Mom and baby are doing well and baby Stone should be home from the hospital soon.
Here's a card I made to congratulate the new parents. I love the new SU! set Scallops...which I stamped in Bashful Blue. Backed in Bazzill CS that has been punched with the SU! scallop punch. The base of this card is Bazzill CS. Have I mentioned that I think SU! should add the hostess 6x6 pad of paper to their regular line...no? Well they should! I love having matching patterned paper in small packs. The polka dotted ribbon is from a ribbon share...I own a ton of ribbon. *grin* The scallop circle is pop dotted in the center for dimension. I am very pleased with how this baby card turned out and hope my niece agrees.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
I love the card. I think they will too. It was really good talking to you tonight. Have a great Mother's Day.
Love,
Mary

Rochelle W said...

What a pretty card!!! I love everything about it. I have one friend expecting in sept. but they aren't finding out what it is. I will have to wait to case this card.