Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sympathy Card

This is not one of my favorite cards to make and I always seem to go with purple. Stamp set is Bloomin' Beautiful from SU!...love this set.I'm definitely a flower person. *Mother's Day...hint, hint*. Stamped the image on SU! watercolor paper and punched with my circle scallop punch. Backed on a dark purple that I used the Creative Memories scalloped corner punch. Colored the image with my watercolor crayons from SU!. Paper is Bazzill and the ribbon is from a ribbon share.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Jennifer Love said...

Great card! I love these colors! And that SU! set is probably one of my favorites even though I still haven't bought it. I'd better get in gear, huh?!

Mary Dawn said...

i love that stamp too, reminds me of my grandmother's yard

Lori Barnett said...

I love purple. No....purple is not my favorite color....but I love purple!! :) Very nice on this card. Yep...it's purple! ha ha So why am I focused on purple? Cause the last order I put in for SU stuff I got purlpe markers, purple ink pad, purple paper etc. You can see I was lacking...LOL! I love your watercoloring!

Dori Shelton said...

Great job watercoloring. I really like the dark and light colors together. Also thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I also enjoy reading them.

Rochelle W said...

What a pretty card. I love the scallop.

Anonymous said...

I got the cutest Mother's Day card today!!
I do believe that I saw it here.

Kathy

ps, thanks Sister!