Sunday, July 6, 2008

Helle's Challenge

I have another challenge card to share with you tonight. Be sure to check out Helle's blog for the details. Basically we had to do a black/white card with a splash of pink and a bit of bling. I think I accomplished the challenge with this card. I used A Muse gondola image and colored it with my pink prisma pencil and added some bling with SU! pink gemstone brads. I ran the white CS through the devine swirls (for water) cuttlebug embossing folder. The image is backed with a scalloped black oval. Very simple card. I've never seen a pink gondola before...but guess there is a first for everything! *grin*

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Nancy, this is super cute. I love the cuttlebugged background with the cut out. Super cute card.