Saturday, July 5, 2008

Polka Dot Challenge


There is still time to register!

You know something....you all could be having as much fun as I am over at A-Muse-A-Palozza. There is still time to register and have fun with all the great challenges. Oh did I forget to mention all the fantastic prizes that they are giving away?!?! Lots and lots of A Muse stamps and products! Now what are you all waiting for....go register. And don't forget to mention that I (Nancy Lucas) sent you! Enjoy!


Today's card is what I came up with for Michelle's Challenge. This was another fun challenge...had to use Polka Dots. As you probably have been wondering why I use a lot of A Muse yellow kitchen note cards in my projects....that's the only A Muse paper I have! *grin* Really need to place another A Muse order. *cha ching* (sound of my Visa being used)

I just love how this card came out! I ran the blue cs through my swiss dots cb folder then backed that on a nice yellow cs and added just a strip of A Muse yellow kitchen for a pop of polka dots. The Seattle Girl stamp was colored with PrismaPencils and blended with gamsol. I then punched the image with my 1 3/8" SU! punch and backed with the SU! scallop punch. I added yellow glaze dots to the scallop. Added some yellow/white polka dotted ribbon I received from a ribbon share.
Someone on another board mentioned this card reminds her of the girl on the salt container. *grin* I think she's right!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Nancy! Reminds me of the Morton salt girl.
I found you pictures on Snapfish. Melanie is so cute. Like the one of you and her in the rocking chair. She looks so comfortable.
Kathy

Rochelle W said...

I love love love this card. Great colors and the image is sooooo sweet. I like how you don't always put greetings on your cards. You can't even tell that they are missing. Awesome!