Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First MFT Card

Would you believe this is my first MFT (My Favorite Things) card? I have had my eye on a couple sets of MFT for a while now and I finally broke down and purchased them. WooHoo...but my poor Visa is crying ouch! *grin*
This card
is What's Up Cupcake? and would you believe my very first cupcake stamp?!?! I'm always a bit late in purchasing the latest trend. What was I thinking???? *sigh* I just love the pink/black combo and think it worked perfectly for what I had in mind for this card.
Now on to the details: CS:Black (bazzill) SU! Pretty in Pink, Ran the pretty in pink through a cuttlebug folder then snipped the corners with the SU! ticket punch. Cupcakes are stamped in Palette Noir and the "frosting" is SU! pretty in pink with pink glaze embossing pen used for "sprinkles". The pink glaze embossing pen was also used for the cupcake liner. I added pink stickles to the top of each cupcake for a bit of bling. SU! pink rhinestone for the circle sentiment which is popped up on dimensionals.
I think I'm now hooked on MFT! *smile*

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lori Barnett said...

Very CUTE! I don't have any MFT stamps. NOT that I don't want any! hee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like this card...I thing I need some...hint hint *Ü*

Jennifer

Rochelle W said...

Super cute Nancy, I love the cuttlebugged background and the jeweled brad. Super cute!