Thursday, December 4, 2008

A*Muse and Christmas Cards

It's another VMAA (Virtual Meeting of the AMuse Addicts) this Friday, December 5th. at 8PM Central time! And the theme (gotta have a theme) will be It's A Wonderful Life. Hmmm wonder what Geeta and the ladies have up their sleeves for us addicts. WooHoo...You know what I'm going to be doing Friday evening. *grin* So stay tuned for some fast card making.

I'm finally getting my Christmas cards finished and my plan is to have them mailed out by Saturday the absolute latest. This cute little card is made with one of my favorite AMuse stamps (actually it's not an AMuse stamp but an Elzybells stamp)...Girl with sleigh. And I love how it came together! I was having a tough time coming up with some designs and did a search for one particular site...didn't find it. But I found this great site for ideas and Sue uses the Cuttlebug a lot on her cards. Check Sue's site.


I used my Swiss Dots CB folder and also my scorpal for the embossing. I have two scorpal embossed lines at the bottom...below the sentiment...but they aren't showing up to well in the scan. Colored the image with Prisma pencils and added some stickles for a bit of bling. The sentiment is also AMuse...dashing through the snow. Paper is Neenah and I believe the ribbon is CTMH.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

very cute! What happened to the snowman?