Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Christmas Candle

I now can post the Christmas candle I made for my daughter of her two boys. I wanted it to be a Christmas surprise...so I wasn't able to post earlier.
She loves it!


This is probably one of the easiest projects I have ever made. And it definitely has the Wow factor for the recipient.
Here's a link to the instructions on SCS....Photo Candle Instructions.
Have fun with this project....it really looks so much better in real life. *grin*

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 very handsome looking boys...Love my candle =)

Anonymous said...

Nancy, that is really neat! Mary told me how you made it. Good Job!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Nancy, I just love the candle. The 2 boys are too cute! I will give it a try this year. Thanks for sharing it.

Jennifer Meyer said...

I LOVE this Nancy :) Your candle is darling! It's been a while since I have made one of these, thanks for the fun inspiration!

Hugs to you, Jennifer :)