Monday, December 1, 2008

A*Muse December 2008/2009 Calendar Pages

Wow...can't believe it is December already! We are busy putting up Christmas in the house today and tomorrow. After being married 39 years we have a lot of Christmas decorations. *grin*
Here are the December '08/'09 A*Muse Calendar pages.
The top calendar page is this year and is stamped with an Elzybells stamps...will have to post later this evening the name of the stamp. I colored the image with my prismapencils and did some stickles for the snow and the trim on her coat/boots. I love this stamp and I'm sure I will be making some Christmas cards with it.


The 2009 December calendar page is stamped with an SU! stamp...will have to post later which set. I colored the image with my SU! watercolor crayons...this looks so great in real life.


I made something personalized for my daughter and my son for Christmas....but I can't post pics till Christmas. My daughter visits my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise.
I'm also working on my Christmas cards and will be posting those during the week. These have to go in the mail by next weekend.


I'll be visiting my son, his wife and their 6 month old baby girl from the 12th. till the 19th....So I'll be up in Reno for a full week. Meaning...I have to have everything Christmas related finished by the 11th. Busy, busy, busy. *grin*

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa.....this looks very familiar! I know! I got one of these calenders in the mail today!
I just love it Nancy. I am going to put it on my desk.
Thank you sooo much.
Love,
Kathy